filed under: art, design, food, illustration, interiors & exteriors, metal, paintings, photography, textiles
I have seen a ton of awesome Halloweeny things in my travels in the computer ranging from funny and clever to slightly off-putting to downright creepy. I think you’re going to like some of them too.
designy horror over at the Supermarket:
- sohan the scaredy ghost necklace from Corky Saint Clair
- Hood Swamp Owl at Night print by ahpeele
- cleaver pendant from Species by the Thousands
Skullions, Deviled Eggs and Scarrots dishtowels from the Spoon Sisters
limited edition flavors of Jones Soda
freaky art from the boundless talent at Thumbtack Press:
- The Light in the Abandoned Gas Station by Jeremy Enecio
- Spooky Creeps by Jason Limon
- Edgar Allen Poe by Tony Bailey
- 3 Horrids by Gus Fink
glittery skull votive holders from the Pottery Barn
and finally, some handmade scariness from our friends at Etsy:
- Spooky Boo Lantern from from MariposaAvenue
- Happy Jack-O-Lantern soupcan nightlight, also from MariposaAvenue
- Alone by DistressingDelilah
- Frankenbot the Mega Scary Robot from Jordan Alexander
- Knitted Ghost Plush Toy and Grave playset from sayraphim
Geez, that was more spooktacular than I thought… muhahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Have a great weekend everybody!